What to bring with you
Whether you’re visiting for the first time or registering a change in your circumstances, use the checklist below to make sure you bring all the relevant documents.
- Biometric Residence Permit (also known as BRP)
- Home Office visa approval letter or email showing requirement to register (If BRP applied in the UK)
- Proof of address in London, for example a tenancy agreement or letter of confirmation from your sponsor.
- Proof of work or study details (confirmation letter from educational sponsor/CAS or employment contract)
- £34 registration fee – We don't accept cash. Please ensure you attend with payment such as credit or debit card or mobile payment.
You'll need to show details of your online booking confirmation on your phone or printout when you attend.
Please note: If you have a pre-booked appointment up to and including 30 April 2021, you will need to download and complete the form below and bring it to your appointment.