Please note:

If you live in London or the City of London area and have to report a change in circumstance, you'll need to have first created an online account using our secure online registration portal. If you've already created an account, select from the list below for guidance on how to report a change.

Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.